White Bread Recipe easy steps to make it at home
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours
- Serves: 10
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp instant yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt, sugar, and yeast.
2. Add the warm water, vegetable oil, and milk to the dry ingredients.
3. Stir until a dough forms.
4. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes.
5. Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover with a towel.
6. Let the dough rise for 1 hour.
7. Punch down the dough and shape into a loaf.
8. Place the loaf in a greased loaf pan and cover with a towel.
9. Let the dough rise for an additional hour.
10. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
11. Bake the bread for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
12. Remove the bread from the oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
13. Transfer the bread to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Calories: 240
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 466mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 38g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 6g