Baked Chicken Breasts, Now its the time for some non-vegetarian dishes. You might have already heard and would have also tried boiled chicken breast recipes. Chicken breast recipes are termed as the the best recipes which are also easy meal to make for dinner.
This dish usually takes about 35 minutes for preparation but the time spent is well worthy. As we all know chicken recipes contain a lot of nutrition thus it can be easily called as a healthy recipe. A simple preparation tip would be to slice the tomatoes horizontally to have proper surface area for crispy topping over the baked chicken. For best serving you can use herbed breadcrumb tomatoes too.
As usual the best pair with the chicken would be to accompany with white wine and Dijon mustard, these 3 are almost a classic bistro-style pair. You can also use carrots if you like they will add a touch of sweetness to the pan sauce.
Below is the recipe for Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe:
🕑 Total Time: 35 minutes 👥 Yield: Serves 2
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 cup finely diced carrot
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup unsalted chicken stock (such as Swanson)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 pound haricots verts or green beans, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes. Turn chicken; place pan in oven. Bake at 425° for 7 minutes or until done. Remove pan from oven. Place chicken on a plate; keep warm.
- Return pan to medium-high heat. Add carrot, shallots, thyme, and garlic to pan; sauté 2 minutes. Add wine to pan; cook 2 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Add stock to pan; cook 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons butter and Dijon mustard.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add haricots verts; cook 3 1/2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Place haricots verts, remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper, remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in a bowl; toss to coat. Serve haricots verts with chicken and sauce.