These ridiculously addictive peanut noodles are so good you won’t be able to stop eating them, but don’t worry- they are super healthy! Gluten-free, grain-free, and paleo they make a super quick and nutritious lunch and are ready in under 15 minutes!
Ingredients: (per roll)
- Nutella – I use about 1tbs
- Banana x 1
- Wholeweat Wrap (you can use whichever round wrap you like)
These Antipasto Skewers are a quick and easy appetizer recipe that is perfect for New Year’s Eve!
Meatballs baked in rich tomato sauce with a melting mozzarella topping – this recipe is all about comfort food. It’s also perfect for freezing, making it a great option for when you don’t want to cook mid-week.
- 2 cups hulled and sliced fresh or (thawed) frozen strawberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped topping, as needed
- Fresh mint sprigs, optional