- 1 can (11 oz) 12 Pillsbury™ Original Breadsticks
- 12 slices Swiss cheese, cut into strips
- 4 oz pepperoni, sliced
- 1 egg, whipped
- 1 teaspoon water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons dry Italian herbs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper and sprinkle with olive oil spray.
- Open the can of breadsticks as per the package instructions. Unroll the dough and separate each stick carefully to avoid breaking them.
- Cover a breadstick and with a strip of cheese and 3-4 slices of pepperoni. Roll in a circular shape without making it too tight. Repeat this process with the rest of the breadsticks, forming a spiral. As you make the spiral, seal the ends of each stick with your fingertips.
- Mix the egg and water in a small bowl until well combined.
- Once the spiral has formed, season with salt, pepper and Italian herbs. Use a kitchen brush to moisten the surface of the spiral with the egg mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until browned.
Prep time: 5 min
Total time: 30 min