- 1 1/4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rum flavored extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 1/4 cups flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Put raisins together with rum extract and lemon juice to soak up the flavor.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mashed potatoes, confectioners sugar, and cocoa. Stir in 1 1/4 cup coconut, the raisin mixture and lemon zest.
- Roll dough into walnut sized balls. Roll the balls in remaining coconut. Refrigerate for two days. ENJOY!
Prep time: 10 m
Ready In: 10 m