- 2 scoops SHREDZ Chocolate PB Protein powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp coconut or vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- ¼ cup Stevia
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- ½ scoop SHREDZ Chocolate PB Protein powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients separate then combine them.
- Dough into a ball and put in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place dough onto parchment paper with a piece of parchment paper on top. Roll out the dough out and cut into 5 strips.
- Bake for 20-25 min.
- Mix together cream cheese, milk, and Stevia.
- Spread mixture onto baked dough and roll up.
- Mix ½ scoop protein with cocoa and a little bit of water at a time until desired consistency.
- Pour over rolls and top with sprinkles.