Prep this cheesy, crowd-pleasing casserole in 10 minutes. You’ll never make chicken parm any other way!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 3/4 cups marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated garlic breadsticks
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. In 12×8-inch (2-quart) ceramic or glass baking dish, arrange chicken. Pour marinara sauce over top to coat chicken. Sprinkle with basil and mozzarella cheese.
- In small bowl, stir together melted butter and Italian seasoning.
- Separate dough into 8 breadsticks. Dip dough into melted butter mixture. Cut each breadstick into 1-inch pieces; scatter pieces over mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over dough.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F) and cheese melted and bubbly.