Tasty, delicious, full meal in 20 minutes! This Mozzarella Chicken! This recipe is a must try!
Ingredients / 2 person
200g mozzarella cheese
2 pieces of chicken breast fillets
100 ml single cream
50 ml white wine
Pepper – Black
4 basil leaves – fresh
- Slice the tomatoes and the mozzarella cheese
- Cut the chicken breast fillets in the middle, and open it.
- Season the meat on both sides with salt and pepper
- Put the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the meat well on one side for 2-3 minutes, then flip them over.
- Immediately place the tomato slices on top of the meat after turning it over.
- Put the mozzarella slices on top of the tomatoes.
- Next place the fresh basil leaves on top of the cheese.
- Pour in the wine and the single cream.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper all over.
- Increase the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes under the cover until it’s ready.
- Fresh, hot, serve the chicken with mozzarella and cream sauce sprinkled