Today I have some tasty chicken and avocado burritos for you! They are so easy to make, you simply wrap the chicken, avocado, cheese, salsa verde, sour cream and cilantro up in a tortilla, grill it and enjoy! Just make sure to put the cheese on the top or bottom of the burrito so that is melts and gets all nice and ooey and gooey when it’s grilled. Feel free to serve these burritos with extra salsa and sour cream for dipping! These burritos don’t take long to make, they are nice and portable, filling and most importantly, packed full of flavour!
The ingredients are simple but oh so good together!
- 4 burrito sized tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten-free), warmed
- 1 pound cooked chicken, sliced or shredded
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- 1/4 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Assemble the burritos, optionally toast, and enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes